Benefits & Pricing
Benefits & Pricing
Find Jobs by Country
Columbia, SC, US
$40k-$45k per year
Full-time Cellar person/Production Assistant Position Available for Peak Drift Brewing Company - Columbia, South Carolina
Peak Drift Brewing Company in Columbia, South Carolina is looking for a full-time brewer to focus on cellaring operations, while assisting with brewhouse and packaging tasks at our 20hL mash filter brewhouse and packaging facility. We want someone with a passion for brewing craft beer, diversifying the industry, and making the world a better place through thoughtful practices. Our Cellar/PA will report directly to our Master Brewer. While this position will spend time working in each area of production, they will be the point person for fermentation monitoring, tank cleaning and sanitizing, and other treatments and processing of beer in the cellar. Depending on the candidate, this person may also be involved in operations at our 5hL microbrewery nearby the production facility.
We are accepting either a traditional written resumes or a video or audio recording detailing your training and experience relevant to this position.
A Successful Applicant:
• Must be 21+ years old
• Should have two years of professional experience in beverage production
• Is ideally, but not required to be proficient in Forklift operations
• Can follow directions and protocol while adapting SOPs for non-standard circumstances
• Can work independently, but knows when to ask for assistance
• Able to work safely with all materials and equipment involved in operations
• Has strong skills in communication, organization, record keeping, and time management
YES! YOU SHOULD STILL APPLY IF...
• you don’t have a lot of formal education - the right skills and the desire to learn are more important than a piece of paper that says “you know this much stuff”
• you think you are “sort of” qualified but not 100% qualified – you have nothing to lose! Your application gives us the opportunity to meet new people who may bring great things to the table above and beyond the day-to-day tasks of this position.
Send resume to email@example.com
This position includes a competitive salary $40k-$45k a Full benefits package, Paid Holidays, 401k and more. Peak Drift Brewing Company is a new beer and beverage production facility opening in Columbia, SC. Our mission is to create world-class, innovative craft beers, hard seltzers, hard ciders and more with our state-of-the-art brewing facility while building a stronger community around us. Through our work, we strive to bring diversity to the pool of industry personnel from the ground up to inspire a more inclusive consumer base everywhere.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• CIP/SIP of process tanks and equipment
• Fermentation and other process monitoring
• Yeast handling
• Assisting with wort production and packaging line operations
• Anticipating problem areas and troubleshooting solutions
• Tank inventory management and recordkeeping
• Continuously looking for areas of improvement for safety, quality, or efficiency
• Working with Quality department on issues and improvements
• Being a Peak Drift Brewing Company ambassador whether on or off the clock
Specific Physical Demands Required:
• The use and wear of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Ideally, but not required to routinely lift or maneuver up to 55 lbs and slide, push, or roll up to 170 lbs
• Requires bending, squatting, pulling, pushing, grasping, standing for long periods of time
• Involves long periods of varying conditions such as loud, wet, humid, and very hot or cold
Peak Drift Brewing Company
3452 North Main St
Columbia, SC, United States
Forgot Your Password?
Keep me signed in
Not Registered? CLick Below to Sign Up