You ensure that our beers in the new brewery (25.000 hecto/year) are mind-blowing & our quality is the top level of the “champion’s league”. You are the overall responsible of the quality, which means developing & implementing the right program, but also engaging & enabling the whole team in the quest of perfect quality!
The quality program of our first brewery is already well-established and high quality. You will need to build & implement a program for our new bigger brewery (25.000 hecto/year) with the support of talented and passionate brewers.
- devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- manage samplings & monitor performance by gathering/analyzing relevant data
- come with clear and actionable recommendations to improve the quality
- set standards for quality as well as health and safety
- work on quality requirements from external suppliers
- look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- liaise with staff and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve top quality standards
- occasionally brew & help package