You ensure consistent top quality & smooth bottling, canning and kegging runs in the new brewery! You will be the overall responsible for this super key step for our creations with a hands-on & experienced approach.
- Manage & oversee the packaging runs on bottles, cans & kegs. In the new brewery we will have a combo Leibinger filler for cans/bottles (5.200 units per hour) and a manual kegging line.
- Bring your experience on the packaging to reduce the O2 pick-up to minimal levels, and get the beer available on-time
- Implement with a hands-on approach little changes to continuously optimize the processes and the results
- Implement quality control
- Manage the maintenance of the machines, and be able to manage some easy fixes on the machines yourself.
- Deal with unexpected incidents, such as machine breakdowns
- Draw up work schedules, supervise packaging staff & provide guidance