You will oversee the production of >25.000 hecto from A to Z (planning, recipe design, brewing, cold block, packaging, quality). We look for someone bring experience and manage a team composed of existing talented brewers and new teammates. You will share the responsibility of the whole site with our Operations Manager.
You will be the overall responsible and work with your team to:
- Be an active all-around player : brew, manage fermentation & package!
- Bring your experience to reach great quality & efficiency through KPIs definition, monitoring & improving the entire production processes and oversee the quality programs.
- Be responsible of the planning and draw up a production and a staff schedule
- Take an active role in designing new beers & improving current ones
- Negotiate with suppliers and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Make sure the maintenance of the equipment is well done
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Liaise with the different BBP teams and work with managers to implement the BBP strategy and meta objectives
- Coach, lead by example and motivate a team of talented staff members