- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for beer and brewing.
- Knowledge and execution of sound brewing processes
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, email, internet usage)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible availability
- Ability to become certified to operate forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Common sense
- Inventory Management
- Ability to handle a number of different projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to delegate
- Other functions as necessary
- Formal brewing education from an accredited program
- Minimum 5 years professional production brewing experience
- 2 years managerial experience
- Experience working in a brewery producing more that 15,000 BBLs annually
- Ability to repeatedly lift and move 55 lbs. above shoulder height
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, kneel, sit, stoop, climb, push, pull, and lift for extended periods of time
- Acute sensory abilities
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell
- Ability to follow and effectively execute safety protocols, including use of personal protective equipment, and safe chemical handling procedures
- Ability to work in an environment with varying temperature, and noise levels
Competitive compensation will be based on experience and will include health, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K program with a safe harbor match (once eligible), five paid sick days, ten paid vacation days, and three paid volunteer days to start (pending introductory period, which may vary from employee to employee).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Counterweight Brewing strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Counterweight Brewing is an at-will employer, meaning that either the employee or Counterweight Brewing are free to end the employment relationship at any time, with or without notice or cause.