Looking for an experienced pro brewer who's ready to make the leap to head brewer or a head brewer looking for a new challenge at a highly capitalized locally-owned company start up production brewery. We are located in Columbia, SC and are building a complete Production Brewery, Full Restaurant and Entertainment Complex in a 63k sq ft Historic Manufacturing Building. We want someone who can step in on day 1 and make kickass hazies, kettle sours, seasonals, lagers and so on but be spontaneous.
Our locally owned company already has a hospitality division and the Brewery Business will be led by our Director of Sales and Operations who has over 20 years experience working in the beer business for small to large sized craft breweries and in wholesaler distribution. We also already have an HR and accounting department so ultimately our Head Brewer just needs to make great beer! No worrying about HR, accounting, distributor sales, Tap Room or Restaurant management.
Our Brewery Mission:
Independently owned and operated, by a Local Entrepreneurial Family we have founded our company on the core belief that beer is serious fun. We will use the finest ingredients available, traditional methods and innovative spirit. Our team will create craft beer that is approachable, fun, damn delicious and consistently wins awards to prove it. We believe in creating and supporting an accepting community where good beer can be enjoyed with friends and neighbors, loved ones and strangers.
- Compensation: Will earn a yearly salary in addition to being a part of a monthly incentive-based bonus structure, and the other opportunities to earn additional income.
- Benefits: Will receive a Health Savings Account with a match-up of up to $1,050.00. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage. Includes a 401(k) with company match-up of up to 4% of gross annual salary.
- Assistance with Relocation Costs
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Subsidized health insurance
- Employee discount and shift beer
Please send resume to HeadBrewer@LTCHS.com