Fernie Brewing Company is an award-winning craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We brew exceptional year-round and seasonal beers that can be found throughout the western provinces. We are a family, locally run business with a simple motto of Good Beer from a Good Town.
While we're passionate about brewing, we are equally as passionate about living! We're a fun-loving bunch of people who believe in working hard and playing harder. We seek employees who share these same values, whether they're into skiing, boarding, biking, running, fishing, camping, surfing, photography, music and more. We're looking for ambitious people that are stoked about the outdoors and who are excited about our brand. To us it's not just a job, it's a way of life.
We are seeking a Full Time Territory Manager to represent our brand for both on and off-premise accounts in Vancouver/Richmond/Delta. The ideal candidate will enjoy representing our brand, living our way of life and fit well with our existing Sales Team. You should have a passion for both our brand and the Craft Beer Industry.
If you enjoy:
- Growing your existing industry knowledge and your love for delicious craft beer;
- Using your excellent selling and promotion skills in maintaining and growing our liquor store and draft accounts, while expanding the territory;
- Travelling throughout the Lower Mainland using your engaging interpersonal skills creating great business relationships with our accounts;
- Putting your Post-Secondary Education in business to work executing marketing strategies at tastings, festivals and events;
- Reaching and exceeding personal sales goals;
- Working for a family-run business where you are not just a number;
- Exercising your strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to track business activities and achievements;
- Working from your home office;
Then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your cover letter, & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #VancouverRichmondSales or fax to 250.423.7733. Resumes without cover letters are unlikely to be considered. Please contact 250.423.7797 with any questions.
- Competitive base salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Monthly vehicle and cell phone allowance.
- Health and Recreation Benefit (support of an active lifestyle).
- Extended Medical & Dental Benefits.
- Matching RRSP contributions.
Please note, the candidate must be over 19 years of age, and have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract.
We thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.