We are fun, refreshing, wholesome and a bit Angry!
In 2012, we launched Angry Orchard and quickly enjoyed a magical ride that resulted in becoming the country’s top Hard Cider brand. America embraced the sweet, natural, refreshing juiciness of our cider and the tart, no-holds-barred bittersweet sarcasm in our attitude. Along the way, we embraced the art of cultivating apples and crafting epic ciders at our own 60-acre working Orchard in Walden, NY.
And now we seek an individual interested in starting a career in marketing/brand management to join our brand team. You will help us embrace the bold creativity and innovation required in today’s marketplace. We’re looking for someone that is high energy, wants to have fun and make an impact on the company they represent, not be a cog in the corporate wheel.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator, Angry Orchard in Boston, MA.
The Marketing Coordinator, Angry Orchard is a highly motivated, curious individual; who can add imagination & fresh ideas to the brand marketing efforts; one who brings an engaged, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to execute flawlessly and a bottomless optimism and desire to learn.
As an entry level marketer, you will assist the marketing team in the development and execution of brand campaigns, product launches, promotional activation, social media and experiential marketing, and more.
Our Coordinator will actively absorb and embrace the brand, hard cider, and marketing as a career opportunity. You enjoy an entrepreneurial environment full of opportunities to contribute, be creative but also flexibly turn-on-a-dime as the marketplace demands.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist brand team members in the development and commercialization of creative tools including Point of Sale, Merchandising, Packaging design among others
- Assisting in the execution of brand programs and events including internal meetings and consumer facing sampling and experiential
- Help keep team run smoothly with logistical help and management of meetings, events, creative shoots, brainstorms
- Partner with the team in contributing creative ideas to bring brand strategy to life
- Help keep team organized by helping manage the administrative day to day of program / innovation development: Scope writing and management; product and innovation commercialization liaison, Experiential detail assistance, budget/PO management, POS inventory management,
- Some analytical review of data and measurement of program effectiveness
- Works across the marketing department and company and will gain a strong understanding of brand, marketing, business, sales, creative, analytics as part of the role
- Overall: Helping to drive the team and department relevance in the marketplace by bringing insights and creativity to the table and contributing as a partner on the brand.