East London… The beating heart of the UK Craft beer scene. A prominent area for great breweries and amazing beers to make their mark. A patch where culture, flavour and relationships flow together. Where people flock to enjoy the best of what London can offer. It’s a jungle out there but one where BrewDog have made their mark over the past few years.
Now, thanks to an internal promotion, we are recruiting for a new Regional Sales Manager to continue to inspire and educate the people of East London and continue delivering that mission you read above.
As Regional Sales Manager, your mission is simple. Own, protect and grow BrewDog sales in East London. You’ll do this by leading customer service standards to our amazing existing BrewDog stockists and by engaging with the best new On - Trade venues in town! The outcome of your efforts? Growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- Ensuring Quality goes into everything that we do. That’s beer, customers, service.
- Share your passion and beer knowledge with customers. Inspire them. Engage with them. Give them the tools to enjoy and fall in love with our beer.
- Be there for our customers. Show BrewDog as a world class supplier.
- Challenge the norm and fight to change the beer industry, forever.
- Work effectively with your colleagues and our supplier partners to deliver our beer and ambitions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the UK Field Sales Team, reporting into the Field Sales Manager alongside the London and South UK Regional Sales Manager’s as your teammates.
Your manager Sophie has grown with BrewDog over the past two years. From bringing amazing craft beer to the people to Brighton to now leading the Field Sales Team in the South. A passionate and committed leader, dedicated to her team and getting great beer into people’s hands.