Overview: Participates in all aspects of cold side from knockout to packaging the final product. Mechanical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot for minor repairs is required. Sanitation and conditioning of the fermentation and holding tanks are essential duties.
- Cellaring duties such as beer transfers, dry-hopping, carbonating, and CIP of fermenters and brite tanks.
- Cleaning and sanitizing fermentation and conditioning tanks.
- Packaging duties including filling brite tanks, draft line maintenance, and keg cleaning/filling.
- Assist the Head Brewer with wort production when necessary.
- Daily gravity checks.
- Complete necessary paperwork for all activities.
- Maintain clean, safe, and orderly work areas.
- Basic light mechanical repairs to brewing equipment when necessary.
- Regularly clean draft lines in main and lower level bars.
- Other duties as assigned by management.