You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring…
- Previous exposure working in a microbiology environment, STEM degree qualified preferred
- Ability to navigate through a laboratory
- Strengths in analysis and problem solving, with the capability to draw insights and make decisions based results.
- Well-honed investigation and reporting skills.
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing and available for shift hours
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
And by the way, no need for a cover letter.