To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The areas listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working for an in-house design team or agency REQUIRED.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in Graphic Design, Fine & Applied Arts, Communication Arts OR or five (5) years of employment as a full time graphic designer is REQUIRED
- Must have thorough understanding of the commercial printing process and technology
- Ideal candidate will have unwavering attention to detail and be quality focused
- Experience providing graphic mechanicals for a wide range of printing mediums, such as off-set lithography, and digital output is REQUIRED
- Experience successfully multi-tasking, prioritizing and handling multiple projects with competing deadlines REQUIRED.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, proof reading skills a plus
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop with strong emphasis in print design
- Must have solid, practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher
- Experience working with food or beverage products preferred, but not required
- A sense of personal responsibility for quality of work while maintaining tight deadlines and handling numerous projects.
- Excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to double check work on a technical level and against design standards.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with design briefs, directly with clients, as well as under the direction of a manager REQUIRED. Freelance is not relevant for this requirement.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with commercial printers is REQUIRED, five or more years is preferred.
- Must have a thorough understanding of pre-press print technology.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel: Occasional travel for press checks and visits to Mills River location
- Selected candidate must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer