This Quality Sales Manager is a sales focused role on Coastal Georgia and will be based in Savannah, GA . . The role is an extension to fulfilling our companies Purpose; to create enjoyable experiences with our brand, inspire people to pursue their passions, and encourage people to care for their communities. An ideal candidate will be able to bring to life ou r company’s Mission to build an industry respected craft brewery that helps people navigate the beautiful and complex world of beer.
As a quality driven company, the Quality Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and assuring the quality of the Creature Comforts brand as it extends to people, products, and promotions. Specialists will work within a specified universe of key accounts in the market in tandem with a single
distributor driving accountability. The Quality Sales Manager position is incredibly important as they are the front line to retail, wholesalers, and consumers. They are focused on quality assurance, living the brand and its values, connectivity to Georgia’s coastal markets, and are tirelessly focused on what it takes to ensure that Creature Comforts reflects quality in all that we do.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S ( B U T N O T L I M I T E D T O ) :
F O C U S O N Q U A L I T Y
Quality must be at the heart of everything we do as we to protect our brewer’s intent.
Understand that Quality is our #1 sales driver in building our brand today, tomorrow and the for the future.
We are a pull thru brewery focused on authentic growth driven by the quality of
people’s interaction with our brand, the quality of the products we produce, and the quality of the promotions we create to bring our brand to life .
BRING TO LIFE Q3P; QUALITY PEOPLE, QUALITY PRODUCTS, AND QUALITY PROMOTIONS
Q U A L I T Y P E O P L E
• Cover off on working directly with our distributor partner covering Sav annah, St. Simons, and the rest of Coastal Georgia and parts of South Georgia .
• Manage relationships with key folks within The Target Market Account universe as well as the general market where it matters most to build the Creature Comforts Brand
• Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in the account universe and maximize relationships in order to ensure Creature Comforts maintains the highest level of quality at retail.
• Develop quality relationships with k ey people at the distributor level including Off/On Premise stakeholders, Chain Managers, Craft Managers, Off/On-Premise Managers, Merchandisers , etc.
• Perform weekly distributor work -withs, assess the freshness, velocity, shelf position, rotation of our beer , and merchandise accounts according to Creature Comforts standards.
• Visit approximately 10 accounts a day and have a strong presence late in the day into the night while maintaining Pers onal Balance.
• Develop an understanding of how the following get done: POS orders, pulling and invoicing of samples, and scheduling work -withs.
• Successfully drive accountability from our distributor partner.
• Work on challenging yourself on continuous improv ement constantly
identifying areas of opportunity and betterment.
• Pursue the development of Industry Respect at all levels of retail and wholesale through passion, execution, strong follow -through, communication, accountability, and dependability.
Q U A L I T Y P R O D U C T S
• Understand that protecting our brewer’s intent is a primary goal to ensure our customers experience the best beer possible, to the sensory standards set by our Quality Team.
• Be able to taste and assess the quality of the beer.
• Must be able to understand and tirelessly apply our quality objectives at both channels of business, On Premise (focusing on rotated product, served through clean lines in beer clean glassware)
Q U A L I T Y P R O M O T I O N S
• Be able to understand and live the Creature Comf orts Brand and reflect our values
• Know how to develop and manage promotions that are True to Brand
• Be a key stakeholder throughout the entire process of bringing an event to life including planning, managing point of sale, communication to teams internally as well as with retailers and distributors, execution and follow -up.
C R E A T U R E C O M F O R T S V A L U E S
Crave Curiosity - A curious mind leads to a better living
Moderation Matters - In life as in beer, being balanced is best
People Over Product - Products are expendable. People aren’t
Extend Kindness - Start with trust. No gossip. Give grace.
Make It Better - Whether job or community, make it better. The best idea wins Leave A Legacy - Set up your successors for success