The following job description has been translated from German using Google Translate. As such, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translation. It is also presumed German fluency is a requirement.
As one of the largest and most successful craft beer breweries in the USA, since the summer of 2016 we have been setting the pace for the German and European craft beer movement, the most rapidly growing segment of the beer industry, from Berlin-Mariendorf.
Our "Stone Gargoyle", patron saint and brand logo, protects our beer from evil spirits such as inferior ingredients, pasteurization and chemical additives.
Our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Berlin in Mariendorf has been awarded the title "Best Beer Gastronomy in Germany 2018" by the trade magazine "Bier, Bars & Brauer". the brewery is among the top 10 German breweries. More about our beers and worldwide locations - soon in Shanghai - at www.stonebrewing.eu.
Team Stone Berlin continues to grow and seeks you as an experienced and innovative
General Manager Hospitality (m / w / d)
You are not afraid to jump into the cold IPA, but to establish the right drive and pioneering spirit of our World Bistro and Garden - Berlin to one of the event locations in Berlin and to push the expansion of our taprooms? Then maybe that will be very soon .
- Independent planning, organization and coordination of the daily business area of all departments in hospitality
- ensuring and continuous optimization of internal processes and standards
- conception, implementation, calculation and control of events
- location search / evaluation and market / competition analysis for further taprooms in Germany and Europe
- Strategic development of new concepts in the area of merchandise
- Planning, creation and implementation of measures to keep the budget
- Optimization and control of service processes and standards
- Trustful and appreciative leadership and team development
- Responsibility for the economic results of the entire hospitality
- Innovative development and optimization of the food, beverage and event offer
- Creation of monthly statistics
- bring several years of professional and managerial experience in the international (system) catering or hotel industry
- have already successfully established and run event locations
- are very well connected in the Berlin gastronomy and know the Berlin market
- are experienced in the development of new and further development already existing principles and standards for all Hospitality departments
- already experienced in merchandise, with a sense of trend and creativity
- have the ability to have an appreciative and up-to-date communication and leadership style
- equipped with a sincere guest and service orientation
- have the capability on strategic, analytical and innovative thinking
- have a good understanding of numbers and cost responsibility
- are well-versed in dealing with the Microsoft Office programs, industry-standard hospitality and hospitality tools as well as the social networks
- bring a completed gastronomic education and / or a degree with a focus on business or hotel industry
- speak fluent English
YOU ARE EXPECTING FROM US:
- an attractive service package including fixed salary and success-related bonuses
- a working environment in the green Marienpark with a relaxed parking situation and good access to cycle paths, bus, underground and S-Bahn
- BAD ASS BEER: your monthly free beer contingent
- employee conditions in our Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens, Taprooms & Retail Stores (Berlin, Escondido, San Diego, Richmond, Napa, Shanghai)
- Daily Tasty Lunch In Our Bistro At Unbeatable Employee Price
- Our Stone Brewing Core Values: Creative Risk-Taking, Revolutionary Spirit, Fearless Leadership & TEAM STONE
- an international team that appreciates the highest quality, flat hierarchies, clear communication, cooperative cooperation, professional colleagues with sense of humor and empathy, but especially its fans and, of course, always likes to come together with a shifter - our after-work beer. Cheers!
Then apply by e-mail or online with cover letter, resume and credentials stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to meeting you! Cheers!