the Molson Coors Vancouver Burrard brewery is looking for four (4) Shift Engineers to join our Powerhouse engineering team.The Shift Engineers will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating and monitoring all equipment that falls under the jurisdiction of I.U.O.E 882 in a safe and efficient manner. The Shift Engineers will be needed from approximately March 2019 to July 2019 in the Vancouver Burrard brewery.
- Follow established procedures to operate and monitor Powerhouse and Utilities equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure the supply of Utilities meets requirements of all departments.
- Interact with outside agencies (VPD, City of Vancouver, Contractors, etc.) as required
- Have personal basic hand tools to carry out the work required, specialized tools will be supplied by Molson Coors as required.
- Shift Engineer duties in the Powerhouse/Utilities: including minor maintenance work.
- Crew/Team meeting attendance
- Acting Chief as required.
- Completion of Work Permits and Job Hazard Safety Analysis.
- Use of SAP (Maintenance management system) for work order entry & closure.
- Training for job specific hazards; confined space, working at heights, fall protection, etc.
- 5S auditing (work shop)