About Alefarm Brewing
Alefarm Brewing is a Copenhagen-based craft brewery with a focus on modern hoppy offerings, a wide array of unique, flavorful farmhouse ales and full-bodied stouts, rich in flavor and character.
We have seen tremendous growth since opening up our new production at Lunikvej 2 in Greve, just outside Copenhagen. We are currently brewing on a three vessel 20 HL (17 BBL) system with an annual output of 1,400 HL (1,200 BBL) as of 2018.
Throughout a production year, we'll offer a fixed line-up of beers supplemented by seasonal offerings, new releases and collaborations. The production is carried forward by an explorative, creative and spontaneous brewing philosophy resulting in quality drinking experiences for all.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we cannot wait to meet you!
About the role as Production Brewer
Given our continuous growth, we need passionate and skilled members of the Alefam to keep the beer flowing. Therefore, we are hiring a full-time Production Brewer in our Greve, Copenhagen brewery.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Raw ingredient handling, all aspects of a brew day, transferring wort/beer, yeast handling, packaging, monitoring fermentations etc.
- Operating brewhouse with maximum attention to detail and accuracy (milling, mashing, lautering, proper gravities etc.)
- Yeast management (harvesting, pitching and counts/viabilities)
- Tank management (gravity checks, trub dumps and dry-hopping)
- CIP and sanitization on all vessels (fermenters, heat exchanger, mash tun and kettle)
- Mash tun cleaning including removal of spent grain
- Troubleshooting, technical maintenance and by-the-letter adherence to SOP's
- Maintain an inventory of raw materials and brewery supplies
- Organize production logs, inventory reports, packaging logs etc.
- Work and communicate well across all levels of a brewery operation (management, cellar, packaging, suppliers, etc.)
- Assist with the development of our QA/QC program
- Maintain brewery equipment as well as facility in general