We’re looking for a Shift Brewer to become part of our busy production team at Camden Town Brewery Enfield.
A little bit about us
We are Camden Town Brewery, makers of Hells Lager, the flagship beer that has taken us to double-digit annual growth and a turnover of £27m in just 8 years. We have two London breweries, a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets of all kinds across the UK and further.
Our beer has only four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: the Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. They are the most important thing we have, from the brewers, to the drivers, sales reps, bar staff and designers who make it happen, day after day. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden.
About The Role:
This role reports into the Lead Brewer at our state-of-the-art, large-scale brewery in Enfield. Built and running in 2017, it’s a whole other ball game.
Who We’re Looking For:
• The incumbent must possess a flexible attitude towards work and must be prepared to work on a 24hr shifts or weekends where necessary.
• Working knowledge of brewing and packaging operations.
• Knowledge of quality control and assurance processes.
• Relevant hands on plant aptitude – excellent problem solving skills.
• Relevant technical degree (science, engineering, brewing or winemaking) is advantageous, although not strictly required.
• Good team working skills.
• Formal brewing education such as the IBD Diploma in Brewing is desirable, although not strictly required.
• Some experience in laboratory operations is desirable, although not strictly required.
• Must possess a passion for the Brewing Industry.
• This role may be required to periodically attend festivals and events on behalf of the company and in doing so must behave as an ambassador of Camden Town Brewery.