Craft Collective Brewing Co. is a new concept craft brewery locared in Vancouver, British Columbia.
In addition to contract brewing, we brew our own beer under a series of brands, including Phantom Beer Co. and Spectrum Beer Co., that we launched throughout 2018. The Innovation Brewer will essentially serve as the head brewer for these brands. We're seeking a creative, innovative and modern brewer, up to date with new styles, brewing techniques and practices to enhance our culture of excellence and innovate in new product development.
Our innovation brewer duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with current brewers to lead a recipe development department within the brewery
- Working with our sales and marketing team for new beer brands
- Working with our brewery partners to enhance their portfolios through innovation and product development
- Staying up to date with the most recent brewing techniques and training our brewing team on new techniques while holding true to the craft aspect of brewing
- Working with brewers and cellar team to improve techniques in brewing, yeast management, cellaring and filtration
- While this will be largely a creative and management role, so brewing will be required, including but not limited to: yeast propagation and management; CIP tanks and equipment; dry-hopping in fermenters through hop-egg as well as hopping in kettle and hopback on hot side; centrifuging, filtering and transfering beer; milling, recipe adjustments