• Professional brewery experience and/or a degree from a reputable brewing school
• Hard working, positive team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and manage time while being detail oriented
• Flexible schedule
The brewer must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift, lift 55 pounds and maneuver 160 pounds repeatedly Work in a wet environment with exposure to heat and cold. Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Love and passion for craft beer is a must!
We employ people who continuously work hard and in doing so, have an immediate impact and figurative voice in our brewery. We encourage everyone at Pretoria Fields to be motivated and to grow alongside our company. Every employee is an extremely important part of the PF team and its future.
Pretoria Fields is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary, paid time off, and BEER! The salary and commisions for this position will be based on experience.