Who Are We?
As beer-crafters, we’re explorers at heart. Stanley Park has always been our inspiration; and honoring our curiosity and seeking out new adventures are things we’ve always been about. From windstorms to daytrips to incredible sunsets best viewed from the beach, every beer we craft is a tasty tribute to Stanley Park and the experiences had within. And just like the park, we craft each one to be an exciting break from the everyday, an experience to be explored and savored. Since 2009, we have offered a diverse portfolio of beer and are excited to continue to continue our beer journey under the leadership of a new Brewmaster
Responsible for innovation plans, commercial integration, brewpub operations, brewing team management and production of 28K+ hectoliters of beer annually. Cost management including raw materials, packaging and finished product, processing effectiveness and efficiency, plant and machinery operation and sanitation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate beer and production activities (brewing, fermenting, packaging of cans, bottles & draught) and ensure cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, efficiency, and performance standards
- Establish and maintain brewery property, equipment and utilities (steam, cooling, air and water) in good condition to ensure quality (physical and microbiological), efficiency, and economical operation as well as compliance with policy, regulations and health & safety targets relating to sanitation, hygiene, and GMP
- Specify & procure raw materials
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage staff
- Comfortable with media and face of brand
- Prepare and present reports on plant and production budget, financial and operational status and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Other related duties as required