To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous relevant Safety & Environment Manager experience from within the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated ability to implement site HSE initiatives
- Professional safety and environment qualifications (degree level)
- Prior background in line management or/and engineering
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- Ability to run effective training and facilitation sessions
- Previous experience working with Unions and HRS representatives
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit CUB - Our 10 principles.
Join one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies where opportunity awaits. Apply now!