- Significant sales experience, including demonstrated key account and customer relationship management
- Proven experience coaching, leading and developing a high-performing and remote sales team
- Understanding and ability to communicate compelling brand, customer strategies, consumer insights to customers and sales teams
- Revenue planning and customer profitability analysis - analytical skills and financial literacy
- Understanding of category management tools, resources and best in class capability
- Territory planning and resource optimization
- Negotiation planning as well as conducting negotiations with senior customer stakeholders
- Hold and maintain a current, full driving license
You will be an exceptional leader with experience in managing and engaging a sales force to drive executional excellence. Your tool kit will include successful past experience in establishing and maintaining a high performance culture through effective communication, consistent people processes and talent management. You will lead and coach individuals to their potential and collaborate across functions to drive outcomes.
What we offer
We'll provide you with a car, laptop and phone – as well exceptional training and development opportunities. As a member of the CUB team you'll also be eligible for generous benefits, including incentives, product allocation and discounts on insurances and other products.
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit CUB - Our 10 principles.
Be part of the world’s largest consumer company where opportunity awaits, and apply now!