Craft beer continues to increase in popularity and demand and with it, our collective discerning appetite for variety, quality and value. To align with these growing trends, our Beer Collective is a group of experts focused on driving and increasing market share within the craft brewing sector.
The BDE is responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand execution / experience within a portfolio of craft & specialty bars; urban progressive venues; fine dining and contemporary restaurants & cafes; and a selection of contemporary bars, pubs and clubs
They will also educate bar staff, customers and consumers on beer styles, flavours and quality. They will sell in the entire CUB portfolio but will focus on global, premium and craft brands (some of them being exclusive to High End).
What you contribute
- Lead generation and prospecting of accounts
- Negotiate and influence new customers to purchase from the HE portfolio
- Set up new customers with marketing merchandise, rebates, draught system, staff training, BFT training etc
- Build and maintain targeted sales drivers in store eg: Menu execution, glassware, font execution etc
- Monitor and evaluate execution metrics to identify gaps and opportunities
- Manage internal relationships stakeholders
- Build effective relationships with customers by understanding their key business drivers & requirements