We are looking for an experienced, passionate beer loving General Manager to run The Brewery bar.The General Manager will have overall responsibility for the Brewery bar. You will lead and inspire an awesome Beer team ensuring the seamless running of all its operations. We are looking for someone who can deliver exceptional levels of service and a welcoming, engaging atmosphere. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to make a real impact and carve out their part in Camden Town Brewery during this time of growth.
- Responsible for the day to day bar operation, providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for daily and weekly function guidelines and tasks set by the Operations Manager.
- Seek and maximise revenue opportunities and minimise costs.
- Manage all recruitment from interviewing staff to training and on boarding.
- Develop and motivate the team by providing strong coaching, mentoring and good leadership.
- Ensure that all in house controls systems/audit requirements are adhered and to be presented weekly to Operations Manager.
- Manage bar audits, health & safety checks and general administration.
- Protect the health & safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues.
- Support the CTB team in any customer account visits and Events hosted by the Marketing team.