Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev, the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focused on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, aspiring finance professional to join our Zone Financial Reporting & Control team based in Southbank, Melbourne. Working as part of a multinational team, in this role you will be partnering with Group Finance, Country Business Units, and our international Business Service Centres to collect, analyse and prepare consolidated reporting across a number of complex areas for the APAC South region of AB InBev.
What you contribute
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Partnering with our Zone Business Units and Global Business Services to generate statutory, regulatory and group reports and overlaying with business insights and commentary.
- Provide accounting advice to business stakeholders in accordance with group and local accounting standards (i.e. IFRS).
- Tracking, management and analysis of cash, balance sheet and working capital performance.
- Partnering with our Global Business Services team to ensure delivery of all financial services via a successful interface with the business and driving ongoing improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with the Groups internal control policies, performing control walkthroughs and developing new controls as required.