Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev, the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focused on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
Reporting to the Senior Logistics Regional Manager, this role is responsible for the development and delivery of our logistics transformation programme across Australia.
What you will contribute
Support the delivery of Logistics Transformation Projects
- Drive the implementation of the Voyager Plant Optimisation (VPO) programme
- Manage the implementation of current capital projects and efficiency initiatives
- Understand and monitor key dependencies across Logistic function and related projects
- Explore, develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Mentor the logistics team in best practice ways of working in both warehousing and transport
- Assist in tendering and budgeting programmes