Annual Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Beer Allowance!
This isn’t your typical call centre job. When you walk in you’ll notice the building is buzzing with energy and our culture is that our teams we don’t take ourselves too seriously but take their business very seriously. We even have a bar for everyone to gather, grab a beer and watch any big events like major football events after work.
The teams always have great incentives heavily through monetary values, products, days out and even trips (they have been to Iceland, Monte Carlo and Barbados this last year!)
One of the biggest perks of the role is you truly do build relationships with our customers. You’ll be speaking with them one a weekly basis and you’ll learn what their needs and how you can help sell any new products or deals. Your customers are a wide range of personalities from pubs, clubs, hotels and restaurants.
What will keep you busy day to day:
When you join us as a Sales & Service Adviser your responsibilities will be to effectively and pro-actively fuel growth, excel in customer service and deliver quality standards through:
- Achieving revenue, product and category growth across customer base and orders
- Participate in and achieve targets in sales drives.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support business as ‘First Choice for Customers.’
- Achieve Inbound call targets.
- Deliver call quality and operational standards.
- Demonstrate accurate order capture
If you want to be part of a great team who are like a big family, have a great career path and have amazing perks (beer allowance!) that come with the job, you know what to do!