For more than 350 years we’ve been creating extraordinary, premium beer at breweries from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado in the US to the historical Burton-on-Trent brewery in the UK, to Prague's celebrated brewing heritage in the Czech Republic, and the oldest brewery in Montreal, Canada. From our founding families and executive leaders, to our master brewers and our sales teams, we are a brewing company that loves what we do.
We have ambitions to be the first choice for consumers and customers and our brands include, amongst others, Carling, the UK’s best selling beer for the last 30 years, Coors Light, Grolsch, Cobra, Singha, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig.
Molson Coors (UK) has been awarded the exclusive Top Employers United Kingdom for the past 3 years for our exceptional employee offerings. We are delighted to be one of the few companies to be officially recognised as a leading employer in the UK. We’ve created a culture that supports work-life balance and employee development is a major focus at Molson Coors. We work hard to provide an environment where the best talent can be successful, develop and grow.
We are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to complement a team of engineers at our Burtonwood Brewery. In this role you will be responsible for utilising your electrical/mechanical skills to support the business in meeting its EHS, efficiency, production and costs targets. In order to focus on continuous improvement this role will encompass both reactive and preventative maintenance.
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer the key responsibilities will be as follows –
- Maintenance of all mechanical and electrical equipment and plant through planned and reactive maintenance.
- Maintaining all hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and undertaking fabrications when required.
- Fault finding through root cause analysis and effective repairs of all plant and equipment to ensure minimum downtime.
- Installation of new plant, equipment or services. Installation and maintenance of the lighting system including the emergency lighting.
- Routine maintenance checks of the wells, boilers, water filters, refrigeration plant and air compressors.
- Undertake risk assessments when required. Work within all local hygiene, health & safety and environmental legislation, working at heights, confined spaces and hot work permit rules.
- Ensure best practice, including and not limited to HACCP, COSHH, BRC, FEMAS, Safety and the Molson Coors way and maintain personal legislative training compliance. Maintain hygiene and safety standards.
- Minimising product loss and ensuring consistent product quality, through accurate setup and calibration of production equipment
- Optimising production efficiency, pro-actively rectifying issues and anticipating improvements required
- Appointed as part of a continuous improvement team to implement changes to production lines to improve both line efficiencies and customer satisfaction