Are you a Field Sales Executive looking for a new challenge? Then look no further…
This is a mouth-watering opportunity, especially if you’re as passionate about beer as we are. As a Field Sales Executive with Molson Coors Brewing Company (Ltd) you will maximise profitability within your territory and work collaboratively with Customers to achieve Executional Standards, distribution & volume objectives.
Why Molson Coors?
Molson Coors Brewing Company is the 3rd largest global brewer delivering extraordinary brands that delight the world’s beer drinkers.
We brew, market and sell an amazing portfolio of leading drinks brands such as Molson Canadian, Carling, Franciscan Well, Cobra, Staropramen and Blue Moon across The Americas, Europe and Asia. In Ireland we are the fastest growing brewer with some of the fastest growing brands in the market.
For more than 350 years we’ve been creating extraordinary, premium beer. From our founding families and executive leaders to our master brewers and our sales teams, we are a brewing company that loves what we do.
In the UK and Ireland we have created a culture that supports work-life balance and employee development is a major focus at Molson Coors. We work hard to provide an environment where the best talent can be successful, develop and grow.
- Widen our brand portfolio in existing stockists and deliver new and sustainable brand distribution in non stockists,
- Take full responsibility for maximising the rate of sale, visibility and quality of all MCBC brands.
- Deliver a passion for MCBC brands and champion beer both internally and externally via training, knowledge and education.
- Brilliantly execute activity as described in the annual customer business plan & the monthly Sales Plan.
- Achieve sales targets / RO's for draught and packaged products in line with annual business plan and as set out in individual Results Objectives for the year.
- Capture Customer & performance data & report as required.
- To work in conjunction with your RSM / NAM's & all business functions to maximise sales & profitability within territory and, at all times to demonstrate best practice in every aspect of customer service.
- Qualified to University Degree level
- Recent high volume sales experience
- Relevant Industry experience
- Proven experience of working within an FMCG environment
If you are results-driven, target-focused and have a thirst for success then we want to hear from you!
We’re committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace where the challenges – and rewards – come thick and fast. Because by building extraordinary teams, we can create brands that excite consumers and amaze our customers, all while being recognised leaders in Corporate Responsibility.