This is an exciting opportunity in the growing Asian Craft Beer Market.
Gweilo has grown from a small business to being one of the leading craft beers in Hong Kong and will soon be widely distributed across Asia-Pacific having recently built a new purpose built brewery.
Matt Walsh, formerly of Modern Times Beer and Lost Coast, heads up a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals who all share experience in the beer industry as well as a passion for quality.
The brewery is state of the art, including a 4 vessel automated brew deck, market leading rotary canning and bottling lines as well as a centrifuge.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated and driven individual to join our team. Craft beer in Asia, and in particular Hong Kong, is booming. We’re looking for someone who can oversea the day-to-day production to assure beer is being produced on time, that the brewery and all the machinery is clean and that quality control and SOP procedures are being followed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring production of beer from start to finish
- Beer and packaging quality control
- Management of brewery staff
- Overseeing maintenance and brewery hygiene
- Working with our Head brewer and Head of Packaging to meet brewing and packaging schedules
- Working with the sales team to establish monthly forecast needs
- Ordering raw materials and packaging consumables
- Using and maintaining our ERP software
- Verifying finished product is qualified for release
- Assisting with writing and implementing SOPS