Candidate must be highly proficient in all beer brewing processes and responsible for the quality of beers produced. This role is responsible for overseeing all operations of brewing, setting production goals and quality control. Candidate is expected to work closely with the management team and to accomplish organisational goals.
Breaking Bread will assist the candidate in covering expenses for flights, visa and settling expenses. Accomodation, Meals & Medical Insurance a part of the total package.
1. Responsible for end-to-end brewing, managing inventory, packaging and scheduling.
2. Responsible for maintaining all brewery records.
3. Perform and schedule maintenance and repairs to brewery equipment.
4. Train and manage brewery personnel.
5. Set production schedule based on needs and sales.
1. Minimum three years experience and comprehensive knowledge of beer production, storage and packaging.
2. In-depth knowledge of brewery lab procedures and yeast handling.
3. Strong mechanical aptitude with beer production machinery.
4. Excellent communicator and ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
5. Knowledge of MS Office.
6. Certificate from an Accredited Program preferred.
7. Centrifuge experience a plus.
8. Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
9. Ability to lift, push or pull up to 65 pounds.