Fernie Brewing Company is a fast growing and dynamic craft brewery situated in the well-known and popular ski and mountain town of Fernie, BC, located near the BC/Alberta border. We are an award-winning brewery with exceptional year-round and seasonal brews.
We are seeking a Human Resource Manager to originate and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and goal attainment in a fun, team-oriented work environment. This position is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of our business goals.
The Human Resource Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies and programs for our company. The major areas the Human Resource Manager will be responsible for will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Performance management & improvement systems
- Organizational department planning
- Employment & compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding
- Manage talent development initiatives, needs assessment and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company and employee communication
- Compensation & benefits administration
- Employee health, safety and wellness
- Community relations