The Wholesale Manager will live and breathe Camden Town Brewery (CTB) across the UK in partnership with our wholesalers, gaining their confidence both at head office and with their sales teams to help CTB secure great availability and visibility at the Point Of Consumption (POC). Sales strategy and execution are key to building this strong network, delivering targets and ensuring CTB brands are top of mind for new distribution; the ‘go to’ supplier. The perfect role for a highly self-motivated, solution-oriented and goal-driven achiever.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Ideally experience managing wholesalers/working with 3rd party sales teams.
• Confident, enthusiastic and energetic personality.
• A real self starter with the ability to think on own and influence at both head office and outlet level.
• A flexible attitude to working between our London HQ and on the road.
• Strong personality, presence, strong work ethic, style, persistent, reliable, self-aware, sociable, flexible availability, self-motivated, ambitious.
• Solution-oriented and “Do-it-now” attitude.
• Able to manage time and workload to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
• Great written and spoken communication, managing and cultivating great relationships.
• Negotiation and objection handling skills.
• Good understanding of commercial maths.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).