Exciting news in the world of Camden Town Brewery – we are heading north and launching in Manchester.
Camden Town Brewery is the producer of Hells Lager, our flagship beer that’s taken us to double digit annual growth and turnover of £17m after just 7 years. We have 2 breweries; a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets across the UK and further. Our beer has four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: The Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden. We love our brand and are all passionate about what we do.
About the Role:
The Beer Technician is responsible for maintaining and installing Camden’s draught beer out in trade, always striving to ensure brewery quality beer reaches the glass.
- Completion of surveys and installs to a set standard within an agreed time frame.
- Completion of maintenance jobs to a set standard within an agreed time frame.
- Carrying out staff training with customers on line cleaning, maintenance and best practice quality standards.
- Maintain and promote the culture of Camden Town Brewery.
- Act as an ambassador of Camden Town Brewery (professional, friendly, flexible) when dealing directly with accounts.