We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team at HQ1 in Kentish Town.
About The Role:
Reporting into the Brand Activation Manager, the role is responsible for supporting the marketing team in the development and execution of marketing activity across the UK to raise awareness of Camden Town Brewery and increase penetration of its award-winning range of premium beers.
How We Do It:
• Increase brand awareness and penetration by supporting all marketing campaigns across owned and non-owned channels
• Maintain brand love by helping implementing campaigns which stay true to Camden’s brand position and ethos
• Provide support to marketing team on projects and events across both trade and consumer marketing
• Assist marketing team with reporting e.g. competitor reviews, research, visual presentations
• General administrative support of the marketing team (e.g. raising POs, organising couriers, assisting with mail outs etc)
• Support trade marketing team to manage ordering and distribution of all merchandise and trade tools
• Support Brand Activation Manager in the development and execution of all brand events
• With support of the Brand Activation Manager oversee and manage all product sponsorship requests
• Attend & contribute to weekly team meetings & brainstorm sessions
Who We’re Looking For:
• 1+ year experience working within a marketing department or for a marketing agency
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• The ability to work as part of the team and as a motivated individual
• Be able to contribute fresh & innovative ideas
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint with excellent copy writing skills
• Experience with image and video editing software would be a bonus
What We Offer:
• Weekly beer allowance.
• Beer Team Friday Lunch, on us.
• Full Beer Team induction with Camden Academy.
• Try the Camden Pilot Kit for one keg wonders.
• A diverse and energetic working environment.
• The Camden Run Club goes every Wednesday with a pint at the finish line.
• Friday 5pm is beer o’clock. #CamdenDeskBeer
• Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Healthcare.
• Train, develop and learn what really makes you tick here at Camden.
• We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer.