Reporting into the Marketing Director, the role is responsible for raising brand awareness of Camden Town Brewery and increasing penetration of its award-winning range of premiums beers amongst UK consumers.
How We Do It:
• Increase brand awareness and penetration by implementing effective consumer campaigns across owned and non-owned channels
• Increase in followers and engagement across owned media channels
• Maintain brand love by implementing consumer campaigns which stay true to Camden’s brand position and ethos
• Lead development and delivery of consumer marketing campaigns to deliver against department objectives
• Effectively track and analyse ROI of consumer marketing activity
• Management of all owned media channels including digital sites, apps, CRM and social platforms
• Management of media agency to develop and effective media plans
• Management of Social Marketing Executive
• Develop social and content strategy across organic and PPC and oversee implementation by Social Marketing Executive
• Work closely with the creative team and relevant agencies to ensure effective delivery of creative for all consumer campaigns
• Work alongside trade marketing team to development consumer outreach for partner activity when relevant
• Support Head of Creative to source and implement complimentary brands for partnerships and collaborations
• Support Head of Creative to collate regular market, consumer and competitor insights to inform industry-leading creative
• Work alongside PR team to build and maintain relationships with bloggers and influencers to create social and digital content
• Support Brand Activation Manager to plan and promote consumer events across the UK
• Be the business’ digital expert to ensure the brand is at the forefront of emerging social and digital trends
• Act as an ambassador for the brand, always
Who We’re Looking For:
• 6+ years’ marketing experience creating, managing and optimising B2C campaigns
• Proven capability of delivering marketing campaigns on budget and on time
• Previous experience in planning and buying media through an agency
• Demonstrable experience in management of social media channels – including content, strategy and reporting - across organic and PPC activity
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Experience with image and video editing software preferred
• Experience within FMCG, retail or media would be a bonus
What We Offer:
• Weekly beer allowance.
• Beer Team Friday Lunch, on us.
• Full Beer Team induction with Camden Academy.
• Try the Camden Pilot Kit for one keg wonders.
• A diverse and energetic working environment.
• The Camden Run Club goes every Wednesday with a pint at the finish line.
• Friday 5pm is beer o’clock. #CamdenDeskBeer
• Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Healthcare.
• Train, develop and learn what really makes you tick here at Camden.
• We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer.