This role is an entry level/development opportunity role assisting in all areas of the brewery operations as required including brewing, packaging and warehousing. May include travel and includes work on a 24hr shift when required.
How We Do It:
• Safety – in brewery operations and across the plant.
• Quality and adhering to established recipes, procedures, etc.
• Housekeeping and ensuring a clean, tidy and organized environment.
• Delivery of product in-spec, on-time.
• Accuracy of paperwork.
• Minimising environmental footprint and raw material and product wastage.
• Ensuring safety of yourself and others around you at all times, first.
• Strict adherence to cleanliness and quality standards. Beer needs a clean environment!
• Practising compliance in food production regulations.
• Ensure the security of the property, equipment and stock.
• Assist in packaging operations as required from folding boxes, and cleaning kegs to filling bottles and more - we are a multi-faceted brewery after all.
• Assist in completing basic brewing operations as required.
• Ensure all paperwork and QC checks are completed in-full to an acceptable standard.
• Reporting, troubleshooting and administrative duties as required.
• Routine maintenance (i.e. hygiene, changing gaskets, seals, etc).
• Assist with projects and be an active member of continuous improvement teams as necessary.
Who We’re Looking For:
• A flexible, adaptable, hands-on, do-it-now approach to work is essential
• Basic knowledge of, and interest in, brewing.
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• A passion for the Brewing Industry.
What We Offer:
• Weekly beer allowance.
• Beer Team Friday Lunch, on us.
• Full Beer Team induction with Camden Academy.
• Try the Camden Pilot Kit for one keg wonders.
• A diverse and energetic working environment.
• The Camden Run Club goes every Wednesday with a pint at the finish line.
• Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Healthcare.
• Train, develop and learn what really makes you tick here at Camden.
• We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer.