As part of the Premium Brand Executive team you will be passionate about achieving new distribution via new listings, range extensions into Independent Customers.
Our National and Regional Customers will require your attention also! You will be there to engage and excite their brilliant bar staff and ensure 5* execution of our products to the consumer
The Brew + Press team are VERY different – we want you to be different too…
We want you to be hungry to do the above and much more…..
- Know what’s happening locally (festivals, events, openings, trade events, movers/shakers) and make sure we have a presence! Attend and Shout about our brands!
- Training sessions with bar staff – Educating champion to sell our brands when you aren’t there! This includes talking about beer and cider heritage, “The Perfect Serve”, explain margin opportunities plus lots more!
- Sampling events – Sampling the Right brand to the Right consumer at the Right time – Perfectly
- Engage with our selected wholesalers and pass on your passion of our brands so that they can educate and engage with their customers.
Who are the Beer + Press team?
Entrepreneurial: This isn’t for everyone! You will get your chance to show us your entrepreneurial flare at interview stage. We want ideas that are proactive yet kind of realistic.
Flexible: We operate a strict “roll your sleeves up policy”. There will be structure of course, but the role with be varied. In the morning you could be presenting a brand new product to a team of regional managers and that evening sampling various brands at their pubs.
Tough Cookies: It won’t all be plain sailing, there will be knock backs, so being resilient enough to pick yourself up for the next call is an essential.
NOT pushy salespeople: Yes we want you to be all over the trade, but be able to gauge when you are becoming an irritant! Determination with emotional intelligence is essential.
Create Job Envy: This is going to be the dream job in the industry and we want you to love your job. Yes there will be times when you are pounding the streets with cold samples, but success will be a few weeks later when you’re activating on the same streets and bringing happiness to consumers and more pennies in the retailer’s tills.
On a journey: Brew + Press is a new entity, backed by Molson Coors, but run by a stand alone team. No passengers are allowed on this full-steam ahead journey. It’s going to be a high tempo, proactive and energetic team. The “can do” approach will bring your ideas to life and help drive your’s and the team’s success.
Passion and Knowledge: Knowledge will come with the job and the training provided. Passion cannot be taught, but is ESSENTIAL!
Pay: Yes, believe it or not you will be paid to do the above! Generous Base Salary (with bonus, car, healthcare, pension and product allowance!!)
Still reading this? Great news!
We want our Interview process to be as creative and as relevant as you are so be prepared for:
- A video Interview – this is your chance to shine and be creative!
- If successful you will then chat with one of our recruiters over the phone and ask them anything you like (job related as much as possible please!)
- Last stage – Interview Day down in London – details to be given to those who have WOWed in previous stages!