Our client is located in picturesque Victoria, BC and is a leader in British Columbia’s craft beer movement. Their recent revitalization of their 50hL production facility has brought in new leadership, state of the art brewing equipment and technology, and employee training and career development programs.
As a senior leader at the brewery reporting directly to the President, you will play a key role in defining both the brewhouse and the overall direction and vision of the brewery. The successful candidate must have brewing knowledge, planning, budgeting, organizational and process driven experience with a focus on training and employee development.
Your Skills Include:
- Passion for quality control, process implementation, and production efficiency
- Detail focused with an eye for the big picture
- Coordination of all operations aspects including incoming raw materials to packaging, inventory control and ordering, department scheduling and staffing
- Actively lead the team towards company goals and KPIs in order to remain a high-quality, craft beer leader
- A collaborative, service-focused, approachable and inclusive demeanor
- The ability to work unsupervised and manage your own time, and the time of others, effectively
- Experience hiring, training, leading and managing the complete production area staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm to engage with clients and general public as an ambassador for the company