~~Job Summary: This is an hourly, full-time, entry level management position with a primary focus on packaging. Main responsibilities include operating keg line, quarterbacking bottling operation, equipment CIP/SIP, equipment maintenance, packaged product QA/QC, and cellar operations.
• Communicate effectively with team members.
• Evaluate/troubleshoot/amend packaging SOP’s when needed.
• Operate keg line in a safe efficient manner.
• Lead bottling line operations including setup, operation, breakdown, and maintenance.
• Ensure beer is in spec prior to packaging.
• Train packaging team on all relevant SOP’s.
• Supervise temporary packaging help.
• Assist in planning/scheduling of packaging events.
• Perform quality checks on beer pre and post packaging.
• Accurately document, and record all packaging activities.
• Safely operate lift trucks, and various pallet jacks for staging, loading, and unloading materials, and goods.
• Perform preventative maintenance on pumps, tanks, valves and other packaging equipment to prevent unplanned downtime.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required by manager.
• Heavy lifting 160+ lbs.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and stand for 8 hours/day.
• Minimum High School diploma, college degree in sciences, or Industrial Technology is preferred.
• 1-3 years of bottling, beverage production, or warehouse experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to listen, lead, and follow.
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Must be organized, and able to multi task.
Ideal Candidate in a Nutshell:
We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, self-motivated individual to work in a fast paced, hazardous, team environment. Passionate, caring, and attention to detail are attributes that are nonnegotiable. While we are serious about what we do, we do not take life too seriously, and neither should you.