Since 1990, Newlands Systems has distinguished itself as the premiere North American brewing equipment manufacturer. With over 25 years of experience within the brewing industry, Newlands designs breweries from the brew master’s perspective. From brewery design, to custom fabrication, to onsite installation and training; Newlands prides itself on being there step by step with the customer, throughout the entire process.
Newlands, a divison of the DME LP, is looking for a Project Manager with proven skills to manage the successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects that are on time, on budget and provide an exceptional customer service experience. An integral member of the Newland’s Project Managment Team, the Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivering of multiple projects of varying size and complexity in an environment that is subject to constant changes and challenges. The Project Manager will proactively manage changes in project scope and budget, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans to ensure efficient and successful delivery of each project from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment. They will possess a strong ability to create and maintain balance amoung multiple priorities, while always planning several steps ahead.
The position reports directly to the Project Management Team Lead.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of multiple projects from start to finish.
- Initiate customer contact, confirm project requirements as outlined in sales contract.
- Act as direct customer contact for duration of the project, establishing and maintaining timely and effective communication.
- Communicate customer project requirements to engineering and assist in the development of system and fabrication drawings.
- Schedule project timelines and milestones, to ensure on time delivery.
- Identify project dependencies and coordinate interactions between internal departments.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and budget, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage customer expectations within project scope and budget.
- Provide timely and accurate status reports to the customer, internal departments and management.
- Organize all project related paperwork necessary to document projects through lifespan.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal departments.
- Foster lasting relationships with customers.
- Provide exceptional service for Newlands’ customers, employees and suppliers.
- Actively participate in Newlands’ Quality Management System.