This role focuses on two key areas of success; sales, and in-market system testing/commissioning. As a member of the Sales team, a balance of time and responsibilities is key for this individual to succeed. A critical resource for brewing expertise, this role plays an integral role in providing the Sales team with professional feedback and insight into market opportunities, while engaging customers directly. This individual thrives in a dynamic team environment and enjoys being part a company that embraces “Passion, Engineering & Craftsmanship” as our brand promise.
Essential Job Functions
- Brewery Equipment Sales and support (45%)
- Drive sales of Haffman products and brewery projects as assigned by manager (20%)
- Supports successful completion, testing and commissioning of new brew systems (20%)
- Support innovative product development (15%)
- Leads internal communication of innovation updates & special projects
- Attend, lead and contribute to company meetings while providing a strong insight from a brewer’s perspective.